Position Available: WebPlans Specialist
Location: Cypress, TX
Position Summary: Develop, design and support templates for TRG WebPlans Application, a web-based contingency plan maintenance and production software. Provide support to TRG WebPlans activities and projects, both internally and to TRG clients. Interface with clients and users to ensure overall WebPlans systems are functioning properly and troubleshoot any related issues.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to other TRG Departments as directed.
- Participate as a response team member for immediate emergency response deployment as needed.
- Available for planned and unplanned exercises, as directed.
- Responsible for responding to/answering all TRG & Client communications.
- Develop proficiency in the IAP Software and other areas of TRG’s core capabilities.
- Develop and ensure accurate professional deliverables for clients.
- Basic understanding of TRG products and services.
Position Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Microsoft Word templates for TRG WebPlans application.
- Provide technical support for TRG WebPlans application and databases.
- Provide software user support and updates to web‐based plans for clients
- Provide information and assistance to clients/Plans Team regarding routine updates to all Web‐Based plans.
- Work with the IT Department and Software Development Team to ensure WebPlans software applications are maintained, updated, and function as needed.
- Prepare and present clients with a report on updates made before, during and after a project.
- Serve at the direction of the Plans Manager and perform additional duties as required.
- Standard office environment, with the potential for deployment to industrial facilities or remote incident locations.
- Up to 25% of travel may be required for emergency response support, project development, planning and/or training purposes.
- Position may require extended hours beyond the normal working hours to meet company objectives.
- Regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Expert technical knowledge of, and proficiency in, Microsoft Word, with specific emphasis on formatting. Additional focus on background coding a plus.
- Advanced technical knowledge of, and proficiency with, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and Web‐Based applications.
- General understanding of database systems, and their linkage into third party software.
- Experience with document automation software highly sought after.
- Dependability and punctuality required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team‐oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high‐pressure environment.
- Ability to perform assignments in instances with little direct supervision.
- Understand/execute policies and procedures set forth by TRG.
- Ability to work on several projects or assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to understand TRG preparedness and response planning systems and guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 year experience in related field preferred.
TRG The Response Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.