Position Available: IAP Software Support Specialist
TRG Job Posting ID: 20161Location: Cypress, TX
Position Summary:Provide support to TRG IAP Software users including TRG clients. Assist with development and modification of IAP Software. Provide training to TRG IAP Software users including clients. Interface with clients and users of IAP Software to ensure software functioning properly and to trouble shoot any client or TRG staff issues.
Position Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves at the direction of the IAP Software Support Lead and performs additional duties as required.
- Provide IAP Software technical support to TRG employees and clients (e.g. drills, response, training, etc.) to determine appropriate hardware and software needs.
- Track and populate IAP software pre-loads including but not limited to: OSRO & non-OSRO equipment, Templates, Form Preloads (data organization, input and manipulation).
- Complete IAP software projects from other project managers as directed (e.g. Response Plan preloads, exercise preloads, training preloads, etc.) .
- Test IAP Software enhancements and bug fixes to ensure functionality is correct. Provide feedback to software development team.
- Analyze and suggest IAP Software enhancements to development based on experience and user input.
- QA/QC of IAP software projects, support, development and training.
- Assist IAP Software Lead with project tracking and IAP software support and development.
- Conduct IAP software training for clients and TRG employees.
- Minimum of 25% travel may be required throughout both domestic and international.
- Mainly sedentary – sitting for extended periods of time.
- The position may require extended hours beyond the normal working hours to meet company objectives.
- Regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The position requires knowledge and capability to work with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications.
- Dependability and punctuality required.
- Ability to work on several projects or assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent along with 5 years of related experience required or
- 2 year College Degree or Training Certification preferred with 3 year experience in related field
- Knowledge of the Incident Command System (National Incident Management System) a plus
- Knowledge of TRG preparedness and response planning systems, and tools or prior experience with TRG a plus
TRG The Response Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.