Position Available: Document Design Specialist
Location: Cypress, TX
Position Summary: Develop, design, and support templates for web-based document development system (WebPlans). Provide support to WebPlans activities and projects both internally and to TRG clients. Interface with clients and users to ensure overall WebPlans systems are functioning properly and troubleshoot any related issues.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to other TRG Departments as directed.
- Participate as a response team member for immediate emergency response deployment, as needed.
- Be available for planned and unplanned exercises, as directed.
- Have a responsibility to respond/answer all TRG & Client communications.
- Develop proficiency in the IAP Software and a basic understanding of spill trajectory, modeling, and GIS mapping/COP.
- Develop and ensure accurate and professional deliverables for clients.
- Basic understanding of TRG products and services.
Position Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Microsoft Word templates for TRG WebPlans application.
- Provide technical support for TRG WebPlans application.
- Provide information and assistance to clients/Plans team regarding routine updates to all Web-Based plans.
- Work with the IT Department and Software Development Team to ensure WebPlans software applications are maintained, updated, and function as needed.
- Prepare and present clients with a report on updates made before, during, and after a project.
- Serve at the direction of the Plans Manager and perform additional duties as required.
- Standard office environment, with the potential for deployment to industrial facilities or remote incident locations.
- Some travel may be required for emergency response support, project development, planning and/or training purposes. Travel is not expected to exceed 25%, but may vary.
- The position may require extended hours beyond the normal working hours to meet company objectives.
- Regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Advanced technical knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Web-Based applications. Experience in Sharepoint is a preference.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Word, specifically in regard to templates and formatting.
- Dependability and punctuality required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to perform assignments under different degrees of supervision.
- Understand/execute policies and procedures set forth by TRG.
- Ability to work on several projects or assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to understand TRG preparedness and response planning systems and guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 year experience in related field preferred.
TRG The Response Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.