Position Available: Administrative Support/Graphic Designer
Location: Cypress, TX / Covington, LA
Position Summary: This position is responsible for tracking training courses and employee competencies, creating marketing materials related to trainings and exercises, printing appropriate training and exercise materials, and supporting the design of graphic materials in support of training, exercise and response activities.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to other TRG Departments as directed.
- Participate as a response team member for immediate emergency response deployment, as needed.
- Basic understanding of TRG products and services.
Position Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating original design and graphics for Training Materials.
- Regularly creates cover designs for Exercises and Reports.
- Regularly create course completion for trainers as their courses are complete; keep track, file, and bill accordingly.
- Regularly prepares printed Materials for Training and Exercise Events.
- Maintain company standards regarding company logo, colors, fonts.
- Tracks internal training.
- Ensures training courses are appropriately communicated on website and registrations to courses are approved.
- Mainly sedentary – sitting for extended periods of time.
- The position may require extended hours beyond the normal working hours to meet company objectives.
- Regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally required to lift up to 25-50 pounds.
- Vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently drive to mailing services locations (US Post Office, FedEx).
- Dependability and punctuality required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Task oriented with attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical skills.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software application (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
- Adobe Creative Suite: Especially Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of printing process.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Visual Arts preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
TRG The Response Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.