What is the IAP?
Incident Action Plan (IAP) is a fully NIMS compliant software package that has been developed over the years to become an all-encompassing tool for incident management. By using the Incident Command System (ICS) process, IAP Software™ manages and conveniently organizes the entirety of an incident response from the necessary resources (personnel & equipment) to the finances and logistics. IAP is a user-friendly system of forms that ensures command officials have valid, up to the minute data through the duration of an incident. For drills and actual incidents, there is no better management software than IAP.
- Web-based software and database hosting service available
- Emergency response & drill support
- Software training (Basic, Advanced and Section Specific)
- IAP quarterly response equipment updates (includes domestic & international resources)
- Client specific IAP preloads
- Integrated Common Operating Picture
- Electronic Situation Status Display
- Mobile functionality for phones and tablets